Monday, December 7, 2009

Managers We Love!



Meet Cindy, the manager of our Acton Circle Furniture...

"As a true lover of everything that works within the home, I found my true passion during my high school years directed towards the all-inclusive “Home Environment”. Somehow the concept of putting colors and textures together with different woods and metals in varying sizes was all I could think about. After completing my degree in Interior Design thirty-something years later, I am still as addicted as I was in my teen years, and the urge gets stronger each year with every new fascinating accessory and style available today.

What I like about Circle Furniture is that we are a "Fashion Forward" furniture company…in other words, we are always right on top of all the trends available today with color, design and style.

I love being a manager for Circle Furniture and helping everyone get the Very Best look for their home!!!

My other passion is working to raise money for the Jeannie Geiger Woman’s Crisis Center , Anna Jaques Community Hospital in Newburyport, Ma. and the Firehouse Center for the Arts.

I love to go to concerts, watch the Patriots, attend a Red Sox game and, of course, shop for bling!!!"

No comments: