Monday, August 10, 2009

Don't Miss This Summer's Sequel!


Last April I was introduced to a rare find. I was lucky enough to find myself in the BDi showroom sipping champagne and eating chocolate covered strawberries while celebrating BDi's 25th anniversary. Never heard of BDi? They are one of Circle Furniture's favorite vendors to work with. BDi creates home entertainment furniture with innovative and smart design. Simple as that.
So there I was, at the BDi showroom looking at their new designs when I turned a corner and saw their new home office introduction called the Sequel. The Sequel really stopped me in my tracks. I put the champagne glass down. The look of the Sequel reminded me of something but I couldn't put my finger on it. Well, maybe I should have a seat at the desk and take it for a spin. Yes, that's the ticket. As a sat down, I thought - Darren Stephens mixed with Judy Jetson. Yes. That's it. It's retro and modern. It could be on the set of Bewitched or the Jetsons. Except one thing...the innovation is top-notch.
Yes, Yes..."Sequel can be configured for any home or small office application. Features include a unique wire management system that keeps all wires out of sight yet within easy reach, and an innovative system drawer that combines a charging station for portable electronics...finished with a fingerprint-resistant glass work surface and the finest hardware."
Wait, what? Fingerprint-resistant? Yep. It's true. I saw for myself. You can only imagine my delight when a couple of weeks ago the Sequel showed up at our stores. Everyone is delighted in fact. It's so inspiring to see some new design, especially in the home office arena. So many people, myself included, are spending more hours working at home so why not create the most organized, smart and fun-to-look-at office space. No cubicle allowed! Stop by Circle today to check out the Sequel. Not to be missed.

No comments: