Sunday, August 30, 2009

Would These Kids Lie?


Look at these faces. Cute, right? Happy? You bet! Just another day at a fun and exciting Circle Furniture Warehouse Sale.

So thanks to everyone who made the trek out to Acton. Special thanks goes to everyone from Landry & Arcari and Designer Bath. They were all such good sports, selling their fabulous products out of the tent in hurricane-like conditions. Not a complaint amongst them.

Big thanks go out to our amazing team at Circle. Every time I asked for someone to help me move a sofa, bookcase, dining table or bed, all I ever got as a response was "you betcha" or a "no problem". So nice to work with people who really get it. Get what? That we're all in this together. We all make up the team. Not to mention that it's nice to like the people you work with! Not to mention these guys make me laugh harder than almost anyone could!

So now, it's bbq time. Heineken in hand. Sun is shining. Another great day in Circle world. So have a great night. Enjoy the last days of summer. I know I will.

Oh, and thanks to Chloe, Anna and Leo who were such good shoppers today...and really appreciated our popcorn!

No comments: