Monday, November 9, 2009

Designers We Love!



In keeping with our introductions we'd like you to meet Stephanie, former design consultant and now part of Circle Furniture's outstanding merchandising team. Here's her story...

"When I was asked to be part of the “Meet the Designer” section of the blog I was very excited but not really sure what to say - then it came to me while primping the Cambridge showroom. It has always been a dream of mine to be a Designer/Artist, and after many years (well, maybe not TOO many years) I am just that. Here at Circle Furniture I help with the merchandising and I love everyday of it. Not only am I a designer for Circle, I am also an artist and love to oil paint in my free time (that is whenever I can find some free time). Oil painting is my true passion; it's really led me to where I am today. Through painting I've learned how to incorporate color and texture to create spaces and vignettes that are not only beautiful but also pleasing to the eye. To create this at your home … my advice is “do not be afraid of color.” It may seem intimidating to use color but please take a leap of faith, and trust me! I know it will make all the difference in your home. Also for all you Facebook users … check out colorTHEORY's fan page and look at their “Inspirational Room of the Day” - great ideas for small and large spaces alike."

Thanks Steph and yes, that colorTheory fanpage is fun to check out. Love the chair with mirrored sides from today - way cool!

No comments: