Friday, November 13, 2009

Designers We Love!




Time to meet another designer we love....Meet Lauren.

Born -Beverly, MA in the sign of Aries

Signature color – Red

My mom first knew I wanted to be a designer when - at age 2, I turned my Fisher-Price play house on end and...viola, it became a high-rise penthouse!

If I were a piece of furniture I would be a credenza; beautiful and functional (with a terrific sounding name!)

"Interior Design" to me is - the balance of form and function. You can not be all beauty and no brain!

Favorite Quote - “Life is a journey, not a destination” - Ralph Waldo Emerson.

Favorite Destination- Ruins of the Lost Mayan Civilization at Chichen Itza, and Tulum, Mexico.

Favorite Journey – Still Getting There!!!

You may find me at – the symphony, the beach or bicycling back roads.

You will never catch me at – a musical, on a golf course or running the Boston Marathon.

I would love to – Sky dive

I would never – Bungee Jump

I love to listen to the Blues but am rarely in a blue mood myself.


So that's Lauren, another talented designer at Circle...but no musicals? Am I the only one left that still loves a good musical? I mean, A Chorus Line, Godspell, Chicago? I still get goose bumps when I here "All That Jazz", don't you?

No comments: