Tuesday, November 17, 2009

"Oh, My Aching Back" No More!




Meet Luanne...and let us introduce you to the beauty and comfort of Ekornes® Stressless products.

Wow!!! I am so excited to be working with the great folks at Circle Furniture selling Ekornes® Stressless chairs and sofas. You might recognize me from Backcare Basics in Needham, where I had been selling Ekornes since 2005. I'm delighted to report that Backcare Basics is “alive and well” and focusing on all the great back care and pain relief products that we have always carried…except Ekornes®. We have so many wonderful products to comfort and soothe your back you have to come check us out!

I am taking my experience with all of my Backcare Basics customers, along with my Ekornes expertise over to Circle Furniture to help you choose exactly the right Stressless recliner to meet your specific needs.

Let’s face it, no two people are alike. We each have our own individual idea of what is comfortable. Add to that a few aches and pains, a little sciatica or a slipped disc and finding a great comfortable chair becomes a daunting task, not a simple pleasure. Like Goldilocks, we may find a chair too big, too firm, too deep or too tall. How does one decide which chair to choose? After all, this is usually an investment or perhaps even something you’ve dreamed of owning for awhile. You don’t want to get it wrong. Right? Well, you don’t have to. The folks at Circle Furniture have been trained to help you choose the right Stressless chair for you. They know exactly how to help you decide which size and model is best for you AND which one will look great in your home. Comfort and Style. What a great combination! So come in to Circle Furniture and choose your Stressless recliner today.

No comments: